Our double rooms offer comfortable accomodation and are decorated and furnished in a traditional style. Based on a working sheep farm our rooms offer gorgeous views across the countryside. You are able to walk round the farm and meet the sheep and Shetland pony, by arrangement.
Double room rates (per person per night)
Double occupancy – from £34.50 – £39.75
Single occupancy – from £48.00 – £58.00
Please be aware that pricing is per person per night. These prices can vary depending on your length of stay with a minimum 2 night stay required at certain peak times. There is a discounted rare for children aged 2 – 15 years and no charge for children under 2.
Our rooms have:
– Multi channel TV.
– Tea and coffee making facilities.
– Free Wi-Fi access.
– Complimentary toiletries.
– Comprehensive guest information pack.
– Central Heating.
– Double and/or Triple Glazing.
– Travel cot available on request. Cot bedding is not provided.
The Blue Texel Room
This double room has gorgeous south facing views and includes an en suite shower room.
The Poll Dorset Room
This double room is south facing with views over to Cam Long Down and Cam Peak. The room has an en-suite shower room.
- Deposits can be paid by credit/debit card or by cheque (made payable to R G & H R MANN)
- A 20% no refundable deposit is payable before your reservation can be confirmed as a booking.
- All bookings will be confirmed by e-mail or letter.
- The balance of payment is due on departure. Payment can be made by credit/debit card, cheque or cash.
- All prices include VAT. A VAT receipt can be provided on request.
- All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions.
We are only 1/2 mile from Cam and Dursley Railway Station. We are happy to transport you from and to the station, by prior arrangement.
We are close to the M5 junction 13 and 14 and close to the A38