Our Country Function Room is an ideal venue for small family functions and parties. Our quiet rural setting means that you have exclusive use of the venue and ample parking on site for guests. The room is a great flexible space that can be used to accommodate up to 40 people and is perfect for birthday parties, anniversaries, wedding receptions, family reunions and wakes. In the Summer our garden can be used as an additional space and a marquee, at extra cost and by arrangement, can be erected on the lawn adjacent to the meeting room. Our Afternoon Tea service can also be booked as a birthday celebration. Please contact us to discuss the different options.
Create your bespoke event
We have the flexibility to create a bespoke party package for you, containing all the elements you require. Therefore you are not forced into a set package that might not fit your event. You are able to decorate the room in your chosen theme or we can decorate it for you. Your individual quote can include the use of the room, glasses and catering option. We ensure everything is included in the quote so you are not surprised by any hidden extras.
We provide home cooked food that is prepared on the premises. We have a wide range of options available and can cater for any dietary requirements and allergies. We can offer anything from a sit down meal with waitress service to a buffet style menu.
We are not a licensed premises but we do not charge corkage. Instead we have a hire charge for use of our glasses. This is often a cheaper option for your party if alcohol is required.
- Bookings must be confirmed in writing.
- Confirmation of the number of people attending and the catering order is required 7 days before the event, along with the type of room layout required.
- A cancellation fee of 20% will be charged for events cancelled up to 8 days before the event and 75% for events cancelled 7 days or less before the event.
- Payment terms are strictly 14 days from the invoice date.
- Payments may be made by cash, cheque, credit/debit card or bank transfer.
- It is important that you let us know any dietary requirements or allergies when you book.
We are only 1/2 mile from Cam and Dursley Railway Station. We are happy to transport you from and to the station, by prior arrangement.
We are close to the M5 junction 13 and 14 and close to the A38